ULTIMATE MENABREA MOMENT PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
GB only. 18+. Opens 12pm on 18th September, ends 11.59pm on 25th September 2020. Internet access required. No purchase necessary. To enter prize draw , visit any Menabrea UK social media channel and comment describing how you plan on savouring the last days of summer. All valid comments which describe how the user plans on savouring the last days of summer will entered into a randomised computer process for the winner to be selected. Winning entry will win an Ultimate Menabrea Moment garden party on a date agreed by both parties which will include food, drinks, garden furniture, virtual reality headset, bar and member of bar staff. All guests must be over 18 and must be made up of a maximum of two households. Multiple entries are permitted however winner can only win one prize. Prize must be claimed in 7 days. Full terms at https://menabrea.co.uk/facebook-terms-and-conditions.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency solely in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Menabrea UK, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
- The promotion is open to Great Britain residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Internet access required and entrants must have an active Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. If you do not have an account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
- Multiple entries are permitted however winners can only win one prize per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promotion.
- The promotional period will run from 12pm on 18th September until 11.59pm on 25th September 2020.
- To enter prize draw, please comment describing how you plan on savouring the last days of summer 2020 at https://www.facebook.com/menabreauk, https://www.instagram.com/menabreauk/or https://twitter.com/menabreauk before the end of the promotional period. Entries posted after the close of the promotion will not be accepted.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress or anything that promotes the irresponsible consumption of alcohol will be removed from the promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is subject to the relevant platform’s Terms and Conditions:
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post
a. contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content
b. includes the names of any individual without their express permission;
c. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards) or;
d. contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- There is a total of 1 prize to be won by 1 winner.
The prize will consist of a garden party provided by Menabrea UK with Italian food, alcoholic drinks, outdoor garden furniture, bar and member of bar staff and virtual reality headset equipment to be enjoyed on the agreed date on which the prize is being redeemed. To comply with current Government guidelines around COVID-19, all 6 guests must be from a maximum of 2 households. In the event Government guidelines are changed the Promoter will update the winner and work to either amend the prize in line with revised guidelines or source an alternate prize.
- The winner and all guests must be over the age of 18, proof of ID may be required. Any costs incurred travelling to location of the garden party are excluded from this promotion.
- In the event that private garden space, at a minimum size of 500sqft, is not available for the winner, another outdoor space will be accepted on the condition that use of space is legal and approved by Menabrea UK.
- Delivery of the Ultimate Menabrea Moment prize will be dependent on weather eventualities.
- The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of acceptance however in line with Government guidelines, the Ultimate Menabrea Moment prize may be delivered by Menabrea UK up to 9 months from the closing date of the prize draw dependent on the Covid-19 pandemic. In the event of any delays the Promoter will endeavour to inform the winner of any changes to the date of prize fulfilment.
- Delivery of the Ultimate Menabrea Moment prize will be restricted to GB only. NI is excluded from this promotion.
- The winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the prize are the winner’s and their guests’ own.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable and must not be offered for resale.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/for more information.
Winner Selection & Notification
- The winner of the prize will be selected via a randomised computer process. The winner will be selected from all valid user entries made via the social media post on Menabrea UK’s social media channels during the promotional period on the basis that their comment clearly describes how they will be spending the last days of summer 2020.
- Winner selection will take place between 26th - 30th September. The winner will be notified by the Promoter via direct message on the social media platform through which they entered within 5 working days of the promotion endingIn the event a reply with the aforementioned information for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 7 days of notification or the winner is ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to the next chosen winning entry based on random selection from eligible entries. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- After the required information has been provided and the completion of any verification process the Promoter will contact the winner to arrange fulfilment of the prize.
- When serving any alcohol our fulfilment team and bar staff will ask for proof of age where the recipient appears under the age of 25. The alcohol will be not be served unless proof of age can be provided.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these websites.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- In particular, the Promoter does not assume any responsibility, liability, loss, or damage sustained as a result of or in connection with this promotion:
a. for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, and communications failure or otherwise;
b. where there is no breach of any legal duty of care owed to the participant;
c. where any loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of breach of any such duty of care;
d. where any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these Terms and Conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
e. for business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. In the event this promotion is affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and associated Scottish Government restrictions, the Promoter will update all winners in regards any necessary changes to the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of photo ID, which the entrant must provide within 7 days to confirm that they are aged 18 or over. Accepted forms of ID include passport, driving licence and provisional driving licence. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available the winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity, at the option of the Promoter, with no further recompense.
- The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of Scotland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts unless you live in another part of GB, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
© C&C Group.
"The unmistakable symbol of Italian excellence."